CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
Hello :) My name is Isabella and I LOVE books :D I'm also a fan of all different kinds of sports. I read all different kinds of books. I'm more of a YA book person but I do like lots of adult books

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Hello :)

Hi everyone :)
My name is Isabella and I'm new to blogging!
A girl named Liz helped me create a blog and I want thank her.
THANK YOU LIZ :D

I know it will take a while to get lots of followers but if you do follow me you should follow her :)
Her blog is: lizdoglover.blogspot.com

As you all know, I LOVE Books. A LOT.
I don't have much money to buy them and I don't live in the U.S
But Liz is willing to help me, so if I enter a contest I will give you her address and she will sent it to me.
Isn't she super nice?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome to the blogging world. If you have any questions, I would be happy to help.

Test said...

As Kate said above, welcome to blogging world!! I can't wait to see your future reviews and such. Also, if you need any help with you blog, don't hesitate to send me an email. =)

~ Lauren

Kristen said...

Welcome! Once you get a few reviews up and running.. well I run a meme spotlighting different blogs. So you can send me a message sometime after you get settled in and I'll let you know a bit more about it. :)

It's awesome finding new blogs and I can't wait to see some of your reviews!

Unknown said...

Verry Nice Site.. How to Create This Site ...

World Largest Mp3 Collection......Sites

songspk

Krrish 3 songspk

songspk

Krrish 3 songs download

Krrish 3 mp3 download